Develop your own course material and e-Learning modules…
EduBuilder is an online tool which enables you to transfer teaching materials to your employees in a clear and easy-to-read manner and to test acquired knowledge.
- Web-based, so always available, wherever and whenever
- No knowledge of programming necessary
- Decide on who can follow each course
- Photographs, videos and other material can be easily added via the media library
- Tests can be added with several different types of questions
- Can be easily linked to your LMS via SCORM interface
- Invitations can be sent via several channels
In order to develop e-Learning modules, no knowledge of programming is required, so anyone can start with EduBuilder immediately. The addition of extra content, such as photographs and videos is simple using a media library. In order to test knowledge, questions (of various types) can be added.
It is possible to decide on who takes courses on a course-by-course basis. You can choose to make courses public, but also make them available on a selective basis via separate log-in accounts. Using an interface, the EduBuilder can be linked to your LMS, such as the Employability Manager. The lay-out can be easily modified using a template or via the editor, so that the course can be presented in your own corporate identity.
Would you like to know more about the EduBuilder please visit edu.employabilitymanager.com or contact us.